The Strauss Law Firm Personal Injury
|The Strauss Law Firm is devoted to representing people who have suffered personal injuries due to the negligence of others. In Texas a personal injury is any physical injury caused by an occurrence for which another party (either a person or company) may be held financially liable.
Auto Accidents-Trucking Accidents
The insurance company for the responsible driver/owner must compensate you for your injuries and losses. Unfortunately, insurance companies are often not willing to pay compensation fairly to the victims.Insurance companies are businesses, and the less they pay you, the greater their profit is.
Therefore, you should not be misled by the promises of insurance adjusters to treat you fairly. Rather, one must be cautious and Consult the Lawyer that Protects Your Rights!! before initiating any negotiation or filing claims with the insurance company.
What should you do if you are involved in an auto accident?
- Stop immediately and be careful of oncoming traffic.
- Do not leave the scene of an accident.
- Keep calm; do not panic.
- Aid the injured, if possible.
- Call the police.
- Exchange information with the other driver – name, address, license number, telephone number, registration, and insurance information.
- Identify the witnesses and get their names, addresses, phone numbers, and statements.
- File an accident report with the police immediately.
- See your doctor if you are injured.
- Notify your insurance agent immediately.
Protect your legal rights. Call us for information and legal assistance!!
The Strauss Law Firm
1001 Texas Ave, Suite 710
Houston, TX 77002
24 Hour Line:
Tell Us About Your Injury